- Exercise. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Most people that work out daily, work out in the morning. Whether it’s a morning yoga session or a trip to the gym, exercising before work gives you a boost of energy for the day and that deserved sense of accomplishment. Anyone can tackle a pile of paperwork after 200 ab reps! Morning workouts also eliminate the possibility of flaking out on your cardiac after a long day at work. Even if you aren’t bright eyed and bushy tailed at the thought of a 5 am jog, try waking up 15 minutes early for a quick bedside set of push-ups or stretching. It’ll help wake up your body, and prep you for your day.
- Map Out Your Day. Maximize your potential by mapping out your schedule for the day, as well as your goals and to dos. The morning is a good time for this as it is often one of the only quiet times a person gets throughout the day. The early hours foster easier reflection that helps when prioritizing your activities. They also allow for uninterrupted problem solving when trying to fit everything into your timetable. While scheduling, don’t forget about your mental health. Plan a 10 minute break after that stressful meeting for a quick walk around the block or a moment of meditation at your desk. Trying to eat healthy? Schedule a small window in the evening to pack a few nutritious snacks to bring to work the next day.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast. We all know that rush out the door with a cup of coffee and an empty stomach feeling. You sit down at your desk, and you’re already wondering how early that taco truck sets up camp outside your office. No good. Take that extra time in the morning to fuel your body for the tasks ahead of it. It will help keep you mind on what’s at hand and not your growling stomach. Not only is breakfast good for your physical health, it is also a good time to connect socially. Even five minutes of talking with your kids or spouse while eating a quick bowl of oatmeal can boost your spirits before heading out the door.
- Visualization. These days we talk about our physical health and nausea, but sometimes our mental health gets overlooked. The morning is the perfect time to spend some quiet time inside your mind meditating or visualizing. Take a moment to visualize your day ahead of you, focusing on the successes you will have. Even just a minute of visualization and positive thinking can help improve your mood and outlook on your work load for the day.
- Make Your Day Top Heavy. We all have that one item on our to do list that we dread. It looms over you all day (or week) until you finally suck it up and do it after much procrastination. Here’s an easy tip to save yourself the stress – do that least desirable task on your list first. Instead of anticipating the unpleasantness of it from first coffee through your lunch break, get it out of the way. The morning is the time when you are (generally) more well rested and your energy level is up. Therefore, you are more well equipped to handle more difficult projects. And look at it this way, your day will get progressively easier, not the other way around. By the time your work day is ending, you’re winding down with easier to dos and heading into your free time more relaxed. Success!
Hoping you’re all fine and enjoying your life with full charm. I am sure that you have read my previous post of the series “Things I Like” which was about Money. But keep one thing in mind that what i’m posting here is just the true reflection of my personality. I post what I am and what I like. :D
Here I’m gonna discuss about one of the most innovative thing which always in a form to do something extra ordinary. I love fashion and I still don’t know that whether I want to become a fashion designer or I just love to wear fashion? :D I’m so dumb yeah? Hahahaha… Well I really like to wear brands of everything but I don’t wear every brand because sometimes, it is out of my range. :( My favorite brands are different for different type of clothing. I like T-Shirt of FCUK, Guess, Levi’s, Samuel and Kevin and FABI. I like the jeans of Wolf Zone and ZARA. I like patterns of GUCCI and VERSACE. I like the shoes of Salvatore Ferragamo and Roberto Cavalli. I like the perfume of Hugo Boss, Chanel, Dior and Davidoff. I like the casual look of Massimo Dutti somehow.
I’m 24 years old and some of my friends say that there is nothing in fashion cloths. Be simple and move on. But I don’t know why they don’t want to enjoy their life to some extent where it is possible? I really don’t like packed people who are just doing what they are told to do so. Please guys come up with the new things. Fashion is what they depicts your personality too. What I just want is that where ever I am sitting, I should know the things people are discussing there about. I want to be aware of everything. What will happen that some of your community members are discussing about the latest outlet and you’re just silent with looking at their faces with a question mark on your face? This is what I don’t want. Fashion is the same in this context. I like to wear the things that I could say something about in a particular class of the community. It doesn’t mean that I don’t wear local brands. I do wear local brands. I wear the T-Shirts of Fabi and I also wear the Uniworth. A person must maintain the level of his/her lifestyle. This is what I do. If I have money, then I will buy best in it.
First of all, i would like to thank you for your time for me. Secondly, kindly ignore all the spelling mistakes that you will find in this post because I am typing this post on Iphone. Things I lime would be the series about myself. So here is the first part. :D
Today, I want to tell you my feelings and my views about MONEY, the Wealth. What I am discussing in this post is the 100% reflection of my nature. :D
I am very passionate about success, love and most important money. I love money because it is the only thing i believe which will fulfill all my needs and wants. You think i am hungary about money? Hmmmm…… Ya I am. I told you why I am and that is fact. I want money to serve those who are around me and most important my family. I love the feeling when I spend my wealth on my family. I think people who are dependend, will hardly imagine those feelings. When you earn, you actually on the way to polishing yourself. Money plays an important role too in your SAY in the society. when you have money, people would listen to you. When you have character, people will also listen to you but only few people. Because every one in this world is eager of money. There are different ways of earning it but i prefer the business as a source. :-)
What money can do for me?
Here is a interesting question that right now I asked myself. :)
- Money will give me the power.
- Money will take me to the countries I wanted to visit as I love travelling.
- Money can take me to different restaurants.
- Money can buy me branded cloths as i try to wear. (Very Expensive Fond)
- Money will gather people around me.
- Money can buy me a good house and a beautiful car.
- Money can give me power to multiply it.
Well these are all the points. But i dont want a big house and a lovely car. I am easy with my small home and a cute car. :D ……
Money is very much important to me because I don’t want die with hopes. Just a sime sentence and my whe life in it.